Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've Been a Little Under the Weather.. No, Make That a Bus!

Hey Y'all,

Well. If you have been reading my twitter feeds, then you know for much of the last 4 days that I have been too sick to even get off of my sofa! I left school last Friday with a 102 temp and could barely drive. I tested negative for the flu and the "special" flu, but positive for strep. My throat hurt so bad I couldn't even swallow. Mom to the rescue! She took Pitty Pat for the weekend and all I did was sleep and pray that the pain and agony would end. My fever finally broke (even with Tylenol) around 3 a.m. Sunday morning. I am still weak, but I am on the mend. On top of all of this, our third graders had to perform tonight for PTA. So, ready or not, I had to go back to school on Monday. Here's a pic of our third grade team and our principal after our show tonight. Our kiddies did a great job and you can see the relief on our faces!


All of our kiddies had on our SC t-shirts too. Our program was all about South Carolina and its six regions.

Well, I am so tired and I need to put Pitty Pat to bed. He turned 7 months old on Sunday! We are still teething, and losing baby teeth too.

:) JKP

No comments: