Friday, June 18, 2010

Ribbit, Ribbit..

Hey Y'all!

Ok, so a few days ago, I promised you some knitty goodness. Well, take a gander.



Isn't he cute???? I have a pattern for a teddy bear hat, so I modified it a bit and made a frog. He was really easy to make and only took a few hours, once I figured out how I wanted to knit the eyes. This one is a prototype for on my store on Etsy... but I imagine my little friend Aaden is going to end up with this one!
I think the next one I am going to do is a ladybug. How cute would the antennae be????

Alrighty... our thunderstorms have passed.. so Pitty Pat needs a walk. Can y 'all believe that tomorrow is a year since I brought him home? Yes sir.... Pitty Pat came home on June 19th last year. Wow. Has he grown up in YEAR!!!!
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: