Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break Antics!!!

HEY Y'ALL............

So guess where I went today? Here's a few clues.............It involves cooking......And... It's my Disney World........





Have you guessed yet? SAVANNAH! And, of course, I just had to eat at The Lady and Sons! The last time I visited the restaurant was about 7 years ago, right before Paula went global. I actually got to meet Jamie and Bobby Deen on my last visit. Of course, this time, it was much different. The food was still yummy and I am still full almost 12 hours later! Paula actually has her gift shop around the corner these days. I picked up a Tervis Tumbler with The Lady and Sons logo.

After lunch we walked around Savannah and even visited The "official" Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil bookstore.



Some folks take cruises during spring break, I road trip!

My Amish Friendship Bread starter is coming along nicely! Today was day six, so I got to add a few more ingredients this morning before my road trip. I get to finally bake on Tuesday. And boy, I don't think I am going to have any problems getting rid of a loaf and some starter!

Stay tuned, spring break isn't over and you never know where I will end up!
Pitty Pat says... "Mama... I AM SO TIRED OF ROAD TRIPPING I CAN'T EVEN HANG ON TO MY BONE!!"



Tootles,
JKP

No comments: