Monday, May 14, 2012

Attack of the Dizzies, Currently and SOUTHERN SAVERS!

Hey Y'all!

Sorry for the absence from the ol' blog. But. I have been busy! And. Sick. But, I am getting better so that is YAY!

The weekend before last was a great one! I ended up going to Columbia on Sat. May 5th to take a Southern Savers Coupon Workshop with my best friend Marie, her future daughter in law, Ellen, and my Mom. The funny thing is that our workshop was at Spring Valley Baptist Church and I used to live in the neighborhood right next door! This was a duplex and it was my first house that I ever bought.We drove by it before the workshop and it was still pretty much the same, except for the kiddie toys in front!

And, let me say. If you EVER get a chance to take a workshop with Jenny from Southern Savers, DO IT! It was funny, informative and I learned so much. Here we are before the workshop. The picture is blurry. My mom can't take pictures with my phone!

 


And, the best part. You learn how to get toothpaste for fee. Drugstores are your friend! :)

While we were in Columbia for the day, we made a stop at the Shops at Sandhill. It was great to be in a big city and get some shopping in! I was able to pick out an early Mother's Day gift from Pitty Pat.. a new Vera Bradley set. I just love Vera Bradley and it was fun to be amongst the goods!


We ended the weekend by celebrating my Grandaddy's 89th birthday. He is so cute!


Sadly, last Wednesday I got hit with the Vertigo Dizzy Lizzies. And, I had a field trip. It was bad folks and by the end of the day, I could hardly stand. My doc ended up putting me on steroids, an antibiotic and Valium to help with the vertigo. I am finally better today after hanging out on the sofa for the weekend and NOT driving. It was triggered by a sinus and ear infection. Life has not been fun. I have been on the tilt a whirl for a while!

And, last but not least, here is this month's Currently... only 15 days late! Check out my Beauty Pageant Title and my platform! Hee, hee!


Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: