Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Boy is GROWING! WOOF! GRRRRR!


Hey Y'all!!

I now know how all of my friends that have been new mommies feel. You really have NO time! I spend most of my days playing with the munchkin and watching all of the new stuff that he has learned! This week Paddington learned how to incite ALL of the dogs in the neighborhood just by barking. Yup. Not fun at 6:30 in the morning! Paddington has also learned that if he drops his tennis ball at your feet, then you will throw it for him! Paddington has also figured out that if he touches you with his toys, then you will play tug with him. He turned 19 weeks old yesterday. His big party will be on August 4th... he will be 5 months old! Just this morning he figured out that if he goes and sits by the sliding glass door that I will let him out. Smart boy!
Here's some recent pics....






He mainly looks like the picture above at all times. Tennis ball in mouth. He likes to lay on his back and squeak the ball too!
Tomorrow he goes in for the big "snip, snip." My vet likes to do it right before they turn 5 months old so that the don't actually activate their hormones. I'm all for that! I hope that he will be ok!
This past week I enjoyed not having to work at all! Although, I was sick for most of the week, it was nice not to have to teach any summer school or have any meetings! Next week I am working for a few days for the Coastal Area Writing Project. After that I am off until August 12th. I can't believe I go back to work so soon! Paddy may struggle with that, he has gotten used to having me home!
Well, I am off to the beach for a little bit to do some reading. The beach has been a dangerous place this week with all of the rip currents. We have had several drownings. I don't plan on staying long, just to have some quiet time to read.
Also, I do have some stuff on the needles believe it or not! I am finishing up a sock and working on some baby items for a friend who is having twins this week. I'll post pics tomorrow. I am sure I will be a nervous wreck until I know that Paddington Bear has done ok in surgery!
Toodles!
:) JKP

No comments: