Saturday, December 12, 2009

So This is Why I Haven't Blogged.....

Hey Y'all,

Well, this is the current state of my living room. Do you see all of the dog toys? Yup. This is what has kept me from blogging. Among other things. Paddington has taken over the living room!

Pitty Pat on guard at the window!


Pitty Pat on guard at the door!


Pitty Pat posing for the camera! He has gotten SO BIG! He now weighs 14 pounds! He has also gotten really cute about some things. He now knows that he can lay on my bed with me at night. He doesn't sleep with me yet, but we are almost there. He loves to sit on the chair in the living room and patrol the 'hood. He has some other things he has figured out too. Like how to pull the toilet paper off of the roll and shred it. He has also learned how to pull up the carpet and chew on it! Ahh... puppy hood. Paddington is now 9 months and is still very much a puppy!!
Paddington stayed with my mom last weekend while my two very best buddies came to visit me for a ChristmasPaloozaGirlsWeekend2009 extravaganza. We shopped from one end of Horry County to another AND even into North Carolina! While the girls were here I made a fantastic Monkey Bread recipe by Paula Deen. I will post it with pics tomorrow. They are so yummy, that they deserve their own post!!! Let's just say, that they are very yummy in the tummy!
Well, we have one more week until school gets out for Christmas. Thank God. I don't know how I am going to make it through next week. Lots of Excedrin will be involved. I am such a Grinch, my kiddies have tests on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I guess it is just bad timing, but I've got a few things I HAVE to do before Christmas! I have plenty of fun things planned for Thursday and Friday, so it will be fine.
Tomorrow I am going to try and shoot the annual Christmas Card. Zoe will not be in the picture this year. She still doesn't like Paddington and proved it this week by biting him on the nose. :)
I am off to snuggle on the sofa with Paddington and watch some Christmas movies on TV...
I'll check in tomorrow!!
:) JKP

No comments: