Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like.....

Hey Y'all,

Well, I am still Dizzy Lizzy around here, but today I felt much better. The dizziness didn't kick in until the end of the day, and that is probably because I really overdid it today. I should have stayed home and gotten some rest, BUT, I had to pick up my turkey dinner from Piggly Wiggly and a pie from Costco. Also, my grandmother and my uncle and aunt from Florida arrived today! So LOTS of excitement, not a lot of rest and fluids. Let's just hope it doesn't come back to bite me tomorrow!

Things on the knitting front have been slow going, since I can't look down for long periods of time to knit. However, I can knit laying down, so that is a bonus. Here's a few Christmas items that I am working on that I have been commissioned to do!



This is a hat for a baby shower we just had for one of our second grade teachers. She requested this Candy Cane hat for her Christmas Cards this year!




This is one of my favorites! I am calling this Gingy Girl. I just created this pattern a few weeks ago and I think it is adorable!

Finally, a WIP....

This is for another friend who is going to use this stocking cap in her Christmas photo as well.

That's about all that is going on... with family in town I am sure I will be busy over the next few days.. and let's hope... VERTICAL.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
:) JKP

No comments: