Monday, November 29, 2010

Santa's Elf is Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hey Y'all,

Well, I survived Turkey Day and I was vertical for most of it! I am still really tired, but each day I feel a little better. The exception to the rule was today, I was worn out after going back to school after our mini vacation. Here's what I have been up to.....

I finished two Santa Elf hats for friends who are getting ready to have babies, or already have them and want an elf hat for photo ops. Notice the nice electric fireplace? That is an early gift from Santa. And, let me say how in love with this thing I am! It heats my whole living room to a toasty 78 degrees. There's nothing like having the Christmas tree lights on and the fire going. Very soothing to knit by! I do have a few more things to knit up for folks who have commissioned some pieces. I do better when I knit laying down, so hopefully this trend will continue. This weekend is my annual Girls Weekend Christmas Palooza with my girls from Columbia.. so this vertigo better hit the road!
I'll be back tomorrow to post pics of my Christmas decorations. Thanks to my mom who put them up for me this year. I actually put up a little live tree and it is adorable. More on that tomorrow.
I hope y'all got all of you cyber Monday shopping done! I think Pitty Pat did!
:) JKP

No comments: