Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's A Girl!

Hey Y'all!

Well, this blog post is long OVERDUE! I have been busy, but busy in a good way! Last Wednesday, I picked up a car from a local dealership to drive around town for a few days. It turns out, this was THE car! Folks, as of last Saturday, I am no longer a Honda owner! Hello Mazda! My new car, is actually not brand spanking new, just new to me. I ended up getting a 2007 Mazda 3 Hatchback. Y'all. This car is so me! It has the interior room of my CR-V, but it drives so much better! I have been zipping around town and I am really enjoying the gas mileage too! The best part?? Besides it runs and works???? I have a SUNROOF, a six CD in dash changer, MP3 connection and air conditioning. I can even turn on the defroster without the threat of my car catching on fire. Whooo, hoooo!!!!

Meet Mitzi Mazda. This is not my Mitzi, but this is exactly what she looks like. I LOVE her! We have had quite a good time hanging out together. It was a little change to switch from the CR-V, but I just love driving her! The dealership where I bought her from gave me 3 years free oil changes and free washes on Saturday! They will also give me a loaner car when and if I need service. That is more than ANY Honda dealer EVER did for me! And y'all, believe me, I think I am going to be a Mazda owner forever. They are great cars!

My other new and exciting purchase? Well, actually it was free. I now have a BLACKBERRY! And, I now totally understand why folks are so addicted to them. I absolutely love it! If you have noticed my twitter feed on the right hand side of the blog, it has BLOWN UP in the past week. Let me just say, I do not know how I lived this long without this piece of technology. I am still figuring out a way to blog from my phone, so hopefully posts will be more plentiful! I can already tell you the capability to send photo's to Twitter and Facebook is just AWESOME! I also have some sweet apps that have made my life so much easier!!

Anyhoo, that is what I have been up to. I am also prepping for Mr. Pitty Pat's second birthday next week! My girls are also coming for a girls weekend next weekend, so there will be lots to celebrate! Yahoo!!!

Tootles,

JKP

No comments: