Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Y'all!

I just love that song... Oh Happy Day! It is a happy song... and I always think of it when I see something I love or just have a great day. Right now I am taking a break from some holiday knitting and baby shower knitting to watch a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel. I don't know how much longer I can wait to decorate... but it is still warm here, so definitely not for the next few days! I just love having my fire going, a great movie on TV and Pitty Pat in my lap!

This past weekend my best friend was here and we ventured to Kohl's on Friday night. For many years, one of my holiday traditions has been to always purchase a winter scene or Christmas scene coffee tumbler from Starbucks. Sadly, over the past year all of my favorite tumblers have been lost. So imagine how excited I was to learn that Kohl's had a great selection at only $5 each! AND... I had a $5 off coupon to boot! So. I. Stocked. Up.


In honor of Pitty Pat, I had to get a sock monkey! I also picked up a red cardinal and two snowmen scenes. I just love having a warm cup of coffee to travel with in the morning. And with my morning schedule with Pitty Pat, I just don't have time to sit down with a cup of coffee. Also did you notice my "J" cup I picked up this weekend too? It goes perfectly for my water AND my Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. Oh HAPPY Day indeed!

Whew. If I can make it through the next three days and two days next week, it will finally be time in our school schedule for a break. I can't wait! And hopefully it will be cool enough to put up a Christmas tree by then!

Well, it's back to knitting and movie watching for me. Oh. Yeah. And a walk for Pitty Pat!

Tootles!
:) JKP

1 comment:

Marie said...

I am always happy when I get mentioned in your blog!! Can't wait to our Girls-shop-to-you-drop-weekend palooza!