Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Break 2012 Antics!

Hey Y'all!

Well, I am still loving spring break! I love that when I wake up in the morning, I can take my time sipping my coffee and not rush to get to school! Yesteday, I went and had a mani/pedi with my friend Wendy. Wendy teaches right across the hall from me and we decided yesterday was a girl's day! So we went and had our nails and toes done, had lunch and then got a yummy cupcake from our new cupcake store, Coccadotts!
I am trying to grow out my fingernails, which if you know me, is VERY HARD! I have been a lifelong nail biter, so I thought some cute polish would keep me from biting them this week! I chose the color Koala Bear-y this time! I love OPI and their neat names for polish!



Yesterday, I also finished up knitting an upside down daisy hat for my friend Marie. It turened out really cute. You just can't go wrong with a Susan B. Anderson baby hat pattern! And, if you have a minute.. hop on over to Susan's blog. She just got back from a trip to Key West with her family. I LOVE KEY WEST!!!!!!


Today, I have another comissioned knitting project to work on. I am knitting up a baby blanket and matching hat for one of my friends at school. I am also still working on my blasted sock. Here's the updated progress! Since I am catching up on Castle on my DVR I have lots of knitting options!



I have a few errands to run today, then it's knitting time! I have been so bad this week, I haven't gone to Zumba at ALL! I may try and go tonight.. but if not, oh well. I am enjoying my vacation!

Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: