Monday, April 2, 2012

Tired!

Hey Y'all!

Well. This weekend I set out to do a lot around the house, and I actually got it done! :) I mowed the grass, scrubbed all of my floors and baseboards, switched out my winter and summer clothes, did a ton of laundry, organized cabinets, and managed to do two crafts! It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that when it was time to rise and shine this morning, I couldn't move. Really couldn't move. To say I "overdid" it this weekend would be an understatement. :) But, I had the idea in my head that if I got my "to do" list done this weekend, then I wouldn't have to do it over spring break! YAY!

One craft that I worked on this weekend was a Chunky Mochi Baby Hat by Susan B. Anderson. I knit these a lot for baby showers, because they only take a few hours from start to finish. The mom to be is a teacher at my school and she requested the color green. So there you go!


 I also created a wreath using Fun Fur yarn and some ribbon daisies! I got the idea off of Pinterest.  It came out very cute, and I will have step by step directions up tomorrow. I am not feeling great tonight... my tummy has really been bothering me today. I don't think it is a virus, but rather something I ate that is not sitting well with the ol' Crohn's.


Lastly, (ha, ha... I taught the suffix -ly at school today, so I had to use it! ) It is the beginning of the month and Miss Farley has up the Currently meme for April. I love the choice of super power on this one! I would totally want the super power to stop time! Oh yes! Click to make mine bigger.


If you want to make one yourself... visit Miss Farley's site and then click HERE for directions on how to upload it. It takes about 5 minutes and these are really fun to do!

Well, let me run. I have a TON of Castle episodes to catch up on. I know. I can't believe I am behind on one of my favorite shows! I need to go and drink some ginger ale and chill!

Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: