Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Vacation Is All I Ever Wanted! Vacation, Time To Get Away!

Hey Y'all!

I am bringing back one of my favorite songs from the 80's band the Go-Go's! It's official... I am on Winter Break! WHOOO HOOOOO!

And, just in the nick of time. My tummy has been giving me quite the fit for the past few weeks. Today it reached a crescendo. In fact, when I woke up this morning, I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through the day. A little Sprite, some Motilium and a few hours later I was better. Stress is really getting to me and I am very tired. I am hoping with some rest and a relaxed schedule my tummy will straighten itself out. I just drank some peppermint tea with Manuka Honey and I am feeling some better. My pain is back and it has me a little scared. :( Crohn's sucks.

I am hanging for a few days at home before I begin my Christmas travels. I have a lunch date with a good friend scheduled, some (read LOTS) of Christmas knitting to finish up, a gift certificate for a pedicure to use and plenty of naps to take. To tell the truth, I am really excited about the naps! I also stopped by the library today to pick up a few books. Yes. I have my kindle and I LURVES it. But, some of the new releases are a bit pricey right now, and I need to save money for some travels this month. Besides, the library is FREE. :)

I have some baking plans too! I have been busy making Friendship Bread loaves as gifts and I have plenty of starter to make some cookies too. I am looking forward to that! :) I have an oatmeal recipe that I am trying tonight in my crockpot. That sounded good to me for breakfast for the next few days.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to hop on and say hi! I will post some more tomorrow... It's  Winter
VACATION y'all..... :)

Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: