Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hey Y'all!

We just got back from 8 am mass! The Easter Mass is so large here at the beach, that we have to have church in one of the big theatres that they use for shows. It was packed this morning. As we were leaving the 10 o'clockers were coming in. Traffic was insane. We have a few minutes before we need to drive up to North Myrtle Beach to meet Uncle Richard for Easter Lunch. I thought I would take a moment and update the ol' blog!

Yesteday was big. I got a new phone! My Blackberry has been clinging to life for a while, so it was time to get a new phone. I ended up with a Samsung and I love it. It can do so much more that the Blackberry. I can even update this blog right from the phone. Oh yes! The power of technology! I love that the camera can take pictures from front and back. I also downloaded Instagram for some fun pictures. Most of my apps are even better on this phone.

The sun is trying to poke his head out and I sure hope that it warms up today! It has been rather chilly. When we got out from church, it was sprinkling. I would love to have a pretty day today to sit out on the patio to read. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Well, let me run. I hope y'all have a Happy Easter!
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: