Saturday, August 22, 2009

Booties and Bonnets.....












Hey Y'all!

I have been knitting... there's something in the water at work.. so my needles have been VERY busy! :) Here's some pics of a prezzie I have for a friend of mine who had twins in the middle of July. Yes. I know. My present is late, but just for the record, the twins were early!!!!! :) The twins were a boy and a girl, so I made each one a bonnet and booties.
I got this pattern out of the May issue of Creative Knitting. It is called the Butter Cup Baby Set. There is a sweater that goes with this set, but I thought just the bonnets and booties were a nice touch. I still have one more set to knit for a shower on Thursday. The nice thing about this pattern is that it knits up in a jiffy and I can probably knit it by heart now!
Wow, 2 posts in 1 day! Time to feet Paddy......
:) JKP





No comments: