Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Fought the Hives and the Hives Won....

Hey Y'all,

Well, as you can tell from the title post, I am fighting the hives. They started last Thursday and have progressively gotten worse since then. I am on all kinds of antihistamines, but they come back with a vengeance. I will get about a days peace and then wham. Itchy, itchy. I am thinking of knitting up some mittens over the next couple of days, so if I am tempted to itch, I can't!

I thought I would post some pictures of the finished French Press Slippers. Here they are all put together with the cutest buttons! Believe it or not, I scored the buttons at The Evil Empire (aka Wally World.) The slippers fit Mom to a tee! I applied the puffy paint to the soles a couple of days ago, so now they are safe to wear without slipping and sliding.

I just love how these turned out. I can't wait to make a pair for myself! Anyhoo... I am off to feed the fur baby. My second round of antihistamine is kicking in. Sleepy sleepy time! I am going to put on some Castle off of Hulu on the 'ol laptop and take a nap!


:) JKP




No comments: