Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

Howdy Y'all!

Well, I took a mini vacay... and ended up taking a longer one from the blog too! At the end of July Pitty Pat and I took off on an "off the grid" vacay and just took it easy. When we came back, I had to return to work... and I have literally been working 12 to 15 hour days getting my classroom ready. I had to attend so many meetings, that I never really got a full day just to work in my room. This past Thursday we had our Open House and I met my 23 munchkins. They are just adorable and I think that this is going to be a fun year in second grade.

Tonight I am full of first day of school butterflies.. which always ends up with me not sleeping the night before the first big day! I have my plans ready to roll for all of next week and I am organized and ready to go. My clothes are laid out and my lunch is packed. Cross your fingers for a stress free day tomorrow!
:) Julia

No comments: