Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yummy Knitty Goodness

Hey Y'all...

Well, as an effort not to scratch this weekend, I have been knitting up a storm and finishing some knits that I started this summer. Let's take a peek, shall we!

This is a great baby shower gift! It's a duck cake! It is made up of two knitted dishcloths and one long knitted burp cloth. Very useful!


This is pattern that I made up myself for an ice cream hat. We all scream for ice cream!

This is a watermelon hat that while I was knitting it, all I could think about was eating yummy watermelon!
Finally, this is what I made this weekend. This is for one of our first grade teachers who is expecting a girl in October. I am going to make some finger mitts and booties to complete the gift, but I couldn't wait to show you the hat!

Anyhoo, that is what I have been up to! I am off to grab some lunch and chill out for the rest of the afternoon!
:) JKP

No comments: