Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Hey Y'all!

Happy Halloween! Today is my favorite day of the entire year. I just LOVE Halloween! So while I am waiting on Trick or Treaters.... I thought I would update the blog!

I jinxed myself this weekend. During my last blog post I blogged about how healthy I have been this school year. Yup. Guess who ended up with a sore throat and a fever this weekend? BINGO! Luckily, my Manuka Honey arrived on Friday, so I have been sipping on tea and taking it easy this weekend. I have also been having a mini-knitting marathon. I will post pics soon!

I also wanted to share with you some of my favorite things that I have discovered this fall. If Miss O can have a favorite list, then I can too!


I made a few discoveries on a recent trip to Kroger. Y'all know of my professed LOVE for Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream. Low and behold, Kroger sells this! And y'all... it is SO yummy! I must confess, that this has really helped my sore throat too! Hee, hee! My other favorite things happen to be Bigelow teas. I have fallen in love with their Pumpkin Spice Tea and their Apple Cider Tea too. I add the Manuka Honey (making an appearance above) and drink a cup a night. Yummy! Finally.. elementary teachers rejoice! I have seen pre-sliced apples in a large bag for sale before, but someone finally got smart and has started offering sliced apples with a small dipping container of caramel all in one. I love to take these for snack and I keep them in my classroom fridge for my students who get hungry and haven't brought a snack. It also helps me get SOME fruit in my diet each day.
Well, a little someone wants to make a quick appearance on the blog. He let me know this morning, in no uncertain terms, that he is not happy about his lack of attention on the blog.


My Little Ham

With his favorite accessory!

Y'all have a good Monday! If I don't post before then, don't forget to get out and VOTE on Tuesday! Your vote does make a difference!

:) JKP

No comments: