Wednesday, September 21, 2011

AAAACCCCKKKKK!!

Hey Y'all!

Well. I miss you. I miss blogging everyday. I miss crafting. And I certainly miss cooking. Things have been a bit overwhelming over on this front for the past few weeks. Last week I got hit with a tummy bug and just when I thought I was on the mend... The Horry County Crud hit me. This includes chronic coughing, loss of voice and the occasional gasping for air. Good times! I have thought of the blog fondly through all of this!

I am going to have to find a way..... for my sanity at least.... to balance the demands of teaching this year with the crafty, cooking, blogging side of myself. This past weekend I had grand plans. But. I ended up spending the entire weekend on the sofa due to a vertigo episode and then sheer exhaustion. I am still dealing with the exhaustion, but somehow today I found the energy to do a couple of loads of laundry, time to unload the dishwasher and time to take out the trash. Good thing. My best friend Marie is coming for a visit on Friday and I think it is just what I need!

I am dreaming of future knitting projects and my "knit for" list for Christmas is getting quite long! I have been catching up on my knitting blogs that I follow and such neat holiday ideas are coming out! I finally scored a copy of Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts  2011 and I can't wait to cast on Susan B. Anderson's puppy hat. If you don't follow her blog, you should. She has such a sweet heart and she is so creative. Whenever you knit one of her designs, you can't help but feel happy. One of her daughters has turned into quite the knitter this past year. It is fun to see what she has been knitting up too.

Well, I thought I would just pop in and say hi. Pitty Pat is doing great and has finally started to pitch in with the household chores. When I roll out of bed in the morning, I am so tired, I just don't make it up anymore. Everyday this week when I have gotten home from school, Pitty Pat has rolled the sheets and the blankets up to the top of the bed. Yes. My dog now makes my bed. I am one lucky girl!

Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: