Monday, October 10, 2011

Familia!

Hey Y'all!

This past Saturday my family got together to celebrate a very special birthday! My Great Aunt Alice turned 98. She is such a wonderful and inspirational woman. And, she taught me to knit! We all gathered for lunch at the School House Barbecue restaurant in Scranton, SC. It is right outside of Lake City, SC where most of my family still lives. Here's some snapshots of the day.

 This is me with my Granddaddy and Aunt Alice. Sorry for the blurry photos, I used my phone!

This is a picture of me and my mom! Notice the yummy goodness on her plate!

As of today, I am more than halfway through my conferences. I have 5 after school tomorrow and two to reschedule. Here's hoping they will be done soon!

I don't have anything on the needles right now... I think inspiration will strike once school calms down a little. I am also putting off going to the grocery store until everything settles down with my bank account. All of the money hasn't been returned yet. If it is not there by Wednesday, I am pulling all of my money out and going to another bank. Well, I plan on doing that anyway. Keep your fingers crossed!

Well, let me run. I am so tired and this heavy rain outside is really making me extra sleepy.
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: