Monday, February 6, 2012

Hats Off!

Hey Y'all!

Well, I have had a busy week since my last post. HAL is my new buddy and goes everywhere with me... well, everywhere except the shower! He is behaving and we have only had a few events to record. I will be glad when he is gone though. Waking up with electrodes on my face and almost choking myself when I change clothes is really starting to get on my nerves. I can't complain though. HAL stays quiet through Zumba (thank goodness!) and quiet at school. It seems to be at night or on my way to school when HAL gets a workout. I'll let you use your math skills and figure out what could be causing my heart palpitations. :)

Besides LOTS of Zumba (hey, I love it and it helps with the stress!) I have also had my knitting needles busy. I have made two more hats in the past week. These are for a friend of mine who just had the sweetest baby girl. My teddy bear hats are a big hit and the bunny hats are a big hit during the spring. They are both fun to make and knit up rather quickly.


I am also knitting up some hats to send to babies in Afghanistan. It is for the organization CURE and the hats are for babies around the world, especially Afghanistan. Here's a quick video on the project. I have a few more to knit, they have to be postmarked by the 15th of February. I'll post a picture of when they are done.



Y'all, it's for babies! And trust me, anyone can knit a hat!

Well, let me run. I need to feed Pitty Pat and get ready for Zumba!
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: