Monday, November 17, 2008

Pass the Duct Tape Please.....

Hey Y'all,

Well I warned you that I was going to be AWOL for a while! I made it through my crazy week last week! Besides celebrating my birthday, I had to get ready for a major presentation that I had to give on Saturday to wrap up the Coastal Area Writing Project that I took over the summer. I had to give a 50 minute presentation and luckily it lasted 50 minutes! :) Besides getting ready for the said presentation I have been busily packing my classroom for our "big" move this week. Our new wing is getting inspected tomorrow and if we pass, the move is on for Thursday and Friday. Which, of course means, I will be camping out at school this weekend getting my "new" classroom straight. So, this is going to be an incredibly long week! I am a little scared that we won't pass inspection and we may end up moving over turkey day break. I really need that break though, so I hope everything works out! So we will just have to wait and see.

I am going to sign off now, I am incredibly exhausted. I spent yesterday at school packing, today teaching AND packing and I am sure that tomorrow will be the same.
Take care and I'll check back in once the move is OVER!!!!
:) JKP

No comments: