Friday, November 28, 2008

Signs That You Have Had Way Too Much Turkey Lurkey.....



Hey Y'all,


Well as you can tell, we like our turkey lurkey in this here household. This is a picture of "the man" after leftovers last night. In typical form, he is on his side, on his fleece blanket, paw on the remote. And y'all wonder why I'm not married. Heee! Thanksgiving was yummy yesterday, we ate at The Boundary House up in Calabash, NC. The food was plentiful and great! The inside of the restaurant reminds me of the California Dreaming near my house. They even served yummy crescent rolls with honey butter just like they do at California Dreaming. We met Uncle Rich around 11:30 and by 12:30 our tummmies were full. Mom is getting an extra workout this year, the doc finally put her in a cast to heal her broken foot. She went for the understated look and chose light blue for her cast. She could have gotten with the season and opted for red and green! Zoe has been staying with us on and off for a while. Since Mom is in a cast, she can't walk Zoe, and that does not go over well with the princess. I was hoping to take a road trip to Cola town next weekend, but since Mom is in a cast, I can't leave her with the two dogs. So maybe over Christmas break I can get there!


I went out and did a little shopping today during "Black Friday." I didn't hit any of the major chains... I was in and out. I don't like to deal with the crowds on Black Friday. I left my house at 9:30 and was home by noon. Zorro and I heated up some leftovers and then we took a walk and a nap. The weather was great here today.. 68! I happily wore my flip flops all day! We have had some extremely cold weather for us, so this warm day was a treat! I haven't made it to the movies yet, but I have caught up on my DVR'ed shows and some DVD's. I am hoping to make it to a movie tomorrow.


Well, I am going to get ready for Elf... it comes on tonight and it is one of my all time favorite movies!!!! SANTA'S COMING!!!!!! SANTAAAAAA! SANTA... I KNOW HIM!!!

Get your popcorn ready....It's the BEST MOVIE!


And last but not least, one more picture of Zorro in his turkey bliss...


No comments: