Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lake Tahoe... Here I Come!!!!!


Hey Y'all!!


I received some really exciting news today! Check out where I get to go in July! That's right LAKE TAHOE!!! Now, you may be scratching your head and wondering, how in the middle of such economic times one plans a trip to Lake Tahoe... well, I have a very good reason. A conference of course!!!! Back in January one of my colleagues and I applied to attend a 3 day retreat/conference that is part of the National Writing Project. This is for technology liaisons of current local writing projects to get together and plan and learn how technology and literacy work together. I am so excited! I get to bask in technology and I get to stay here.......
The Z-Man already has a reservation at Mom's! Our conference is July 8th-11th. I really wanted to take a trip this summer, but I wasn't sure how all the particulars were going to work out. I have also NEVER been out west before, so this is going to be loads of fun!!!!!
Alrighty... back to regular programming!
:) JKP

No comments: