Monday, March 30, 2009

Serious Nothingness...

Hey Y'all!

Well, as you can see, I have been playing around with the ol' blog lately. I made changes to some books I am reading in "Reads From the Beach Chair." And yes, if you have noticed... I do have my Netflix rotation back. I have to confess... I did miss getting my weekly movies in my mailbox. Also, Redbox is great, but I could never seem to get the movies I wanted. Redbox doesn't carry exercise DVD's or TV series either. So I relented, and went back to Netflix. I am also enjoying the whole watch a movie on your laptop through Netflix as well. Beside, during an economic downturn a girl has to entertain herself as best she can!!

This weekend was pretty low key. I ran some errands, THOUGHT about spring cleaning and hung out with the Z-man. Yes, I did think about spring cleaning, so that ought to count for something! I also cooked up a storm yesterday. I made up a batch of chili to freeze, some veggie soup and some of Zorro's yummy food. In case of WW III we are good to go on the freezer front.

I am really looking forward to this coming weekend. Not only because, I will be on spring break... whew... but two of my favorite people are coming to town to see their son play a little baseball against Coastal. I can't wait to see and hang out with my friends Johnny and Marie! Just to be sure I have some baseball sock knitting waiting to go!!!

I am off to grab a little dinner and get ready for some laptop tv show watchin'. I think I will Hulu some Fringe (I am having withdrawal) and then some Castle a little later!!
:) JKP

No comments: