Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here We Go......

Well Y'all,
It's not even June 1st yet, and lookie loo at what we are seeing on the weather front! If you have been watching my little weather storm tracker on the right hand side of the blog, you saw this little inkling of a storm pop up on Friday. The weather folks don't think this is going to turn in to much, but it is definitely worth keeping an eye on! With that said, I am off to cut the grass and spend the day at the beach! :)

Yesterday I met Mom in Charleston, and Zoe had a happy reunion with Mom. I am now down to one dog and forgot what that is like! Pitty Pat and I have relaxed this morning and have enjoyed taking our walks again.

Well, let me run. I have grass that needs to be cut calling my name!
p.s. Happy 200th post to me!!!!!
:) JKP

No comments: