Monday, June 20, 2011

Reunion Recap

Hey Y'all!

Over the weekend, I had my 20th High School Reunion! It was so much fun. But the best part, was the night before! My best friends from elementary, middle and high school got together for dinner at my friend Kerri's house. It was absolutely the best! We laughed and laughed. I haven't laughed like that in a long time.
For a comparison, here are most of us on our senior cruise... 20 YEARS AGO! I had brown hair then. That was before I had been teaching for 15 years and started to have gray hair. Now, thanks to my hairdresser, I am blond!



And here we are 20 years later. I think we look great!!!







Our real reunion was the next night. It was really neat seeing everyone and catching up!!




It's really nice to know, that no matter how big the world gets, your original friends still have your back. That's nice!

Tootles! I'll have a recipe for y'all tomorrow!
:) JKP

No comments: