Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ahhh... MARCH!

Hey Y'all,

Sorry for the vacay from the blog, but if you know me very well, you know that I absolutely hate the month of February. I did really well this year and made it until the 24th before I had a meltdown. The past few weeks have been yucky for me, but I am happy to say that March is here! My girlfriends are on their way into town tomorrrow for our annual Girls Weekend Spring Palooza. I am so looking forward to this weekend that I can't stand it! :) Also, Pitty Pat turns THREE on Sunday, so there will be lots of celebrating this weekend. :) I also have lots of things to bake and cook, so you will have a ton of new recipes to look forward to over the next week.

I have been keeping very busy with some knitting ( I am on a current sock knitting craze right now!), Zumba and reading. Also, how neat is this... My local Blockbuster store closed. Well, that's not neat. But, I have had a free month of Blockbuster Total Access.. which is free movies by mail and by store. Since the store closed, they gave me another free month of mail rentals. So I have been keeping busy watching movies too!


Well, it's bedtime for me. I have to get my rest.... we are going to be going full speed ahead this weekend!
I missed y'all!
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: