Monday, April 19, 2010

Growing Pains

Hey Y'all!

Well, as you can see I am playing around with the ol' blog again. I wasn't really in love with my last background and I guess that is why I haven't been posting as much. I am still  hunting around for one I love, but until then you will just have to make due with basic pink! Don't worry if you check in once and then again and things are totally different. It is ok.

As I have had to tell myself several times today... count to ten, take a deep breath. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Yup. It's been one of those days. It seems that my good news I got on Friday, may not be about to happen. So. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

My Mom is taking one last vacation with her Mercy Nursey gang before she starts her new job in May. So, Miss Zoe Bowie has been staying with us while she is gone. Pitty Pat and Zoe still don't get along and yesterday it reached a creshendo. I had to put both of them in time out and head to the beach. And y'all.. it was only 64 degrees outside! While it did warm up at the beach after a while, my peace was restored and I came home to deal with the two monkeys. They are still fussing and fighting today, so I don't think that is EVER going to end.

On the bright side, I only have about 2 more loads of laundry left to do and then my closet change over will be complete. I did get my house cleaned and I had the windows opened yesteday to air the house out. Of course all it really did was give Paddington an excuse to incite a riot of barking in the neighborhood.

Well, let me run. Dancing With the Stars is on tonight and my fingers are crossed that this is Kate Gosselin's night for getting kicked off! Yes, I know I am hateful. But I swear she has bought all 8 of her kids and their nannies cell phones so they can vote for her every week. Also, I have some major knitting to do on a baby sweater for a shower this week, and DWTS provides the perfect mindless background noise. Hopefully I will be wide awake for Castle tonight... it looks like it is going to be good!
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: