Friday, July 23, 2010

My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean, My Bonnie Lies Over the Sea

Hey Y'all,

Well. Is is hot where y'all are? It is terrible here. Not to mention the humidity stays at about 100 percent in Myrtle Beach at all times! We have been under a "heat advisory" for the past few days, so that means that Pitty Pat and I have been hanging out inside. The heat makes things really worse for me, so I try to stay of of it during the day, and then do any errands I have in the evenings when it is cooler. I have adjusted the way I am taking one of my medicines and that is helping with how I feel while I am on it. This medicine makes you REALLY tired, so I am taking a light dose during the day and a heavy dose at night. I had my MRI yesterday and y'all that was not fun. I do not like enclosed spaces AND then they put this cage thing over your head. That was not cool. I basically just closed my eyes the whole time. It took about an hour and a half. My ENT ordered an extra test-a vein study to see how my veins worked in my brain with a contrast. It was crazy. I was so happy to get home yesterday! I figure everything is fine, they would have called me if it wasn't and I go back to see the ENT next Friday to see what our next step is.

I am sure y'all have heard about "Bonnie" the tropical storm that is currently tormenting Florida and then the Gulf. I think this year's storm pattern has been set.. it looks like the Gulf is the target... just like 2005! I have been watching The Weather Channel this morning and they are broadcasting from Key West, Florida, one of my favorite places on earth. It looks like they are just going to get a lot of rain.

Alrighty, I am off to actually shower and get dressed. When I have to go back to work, I am going to miss the lazy mornings! So is Pitty Pat!
:) JKP

No comments: