Sunday, September 19, 2010

Goin' Hunting!

Hey Y'all!

Here a two new baby hats I have been working on! One is actually a requested item from our school secretary and the other one I thought I would turn into a girl version!




Have you ever tried to find camouflage yarn? I started out with Bernat Camouflage.. but it just didn't work out right. It wanted to stripe and not camouflage. I completely understand why they discontinued that yarn now. So, I switched over to Red Heart Camo. Even though it is a rougher yarn, the camo pattern was better. I also lined each one of these hats on the inside with fleece so they are more comfy for the baby.

This is just a basic hat recipie that I used. I started the girl one last Wednesday and the boy one last night. Today I lined both of them with fleece and added the fleece on top for the girl version.

Alrighty, off to spend some time with my furry child. He is mad at me because I have been knitting away!

:) JKP

No comments: