Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This Makes My Heart Happy

Hey Y'all!


I am sure that y'all have seen this photo by now.....



It touches my heart so much! There is nothing in this world that bothers me more than children or animals in pain. When I saw this on CNN last night I wanted to cry. This is a Koala bear in Australia who happened to be caught in the horrible fires they are having. This fireman came across him and gave him some water. Then he made sure that the Koala bear made it to an anmial shelter for its second degree burns on its paws. You can see the actual video footage on YouTube . Also, this Koala has been nicknamed Sam and he has made a friend. Read about this happy news here.
I just thought I would share this bit of happy news, in spite of what is occurring all over the world right now.
:) JKP

No comments: