Monday, February 16, 2009

You Dropped a Bone on Me, Baby.. You Dropped a Bone on Me...

Hey Y'all,

Last night as I sat knitting on my sofa, a STRANGE occurance happened. Zorro jumped off of the sofa, grabbed his bone and jumped right back on the sofa. He then proceeded to drop said bone on top of Zoe's head. Here's the action shot....



Zoe looked at me like, "What the hell is he DOING?" I have no idea. I think it is his way of flirting. Who knows. I guess he just felt in the mood to share. I really wonder what goes on in that little head of his!


Also, check out my sock progress.. I am to the heel! Tomorrow night I find out how to finish the heel and how to turn it.



Alrighty, I am off to dinner with Mrs. Kerri and Mr. Frankums.. aka the CUTEST baby in the world!

:) JKP

No comments: