Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well I'll Be Darned... We Had Some Snow!

Hey Y'all,

Well it looks like my wishing did a little something! We had a few flurries around the beach today! It started in earnest around 7:30 am and kept on going until about 10:00 am. Then the mean, bad old sun came out and melted everything! But we had about an inch of snow and it was really coming down! Most of it has melted, but it sure was fun while it lasted. I took my kiddies out in it twice today. The true Horry county kids were in awe. My kiddies who just moved here from New Jersey thought we were nuts! It wasn't quite the snow day I asked for, but it was fun while it lasted. We didn't get to go home early, but that's ok, it was a busy day. I had my mid year conference with my principal, I tutored and I had a meeting about a student after school. I must say though, I am worn out. Third graders, plus snow=1 worn out teacher!

I'm off to knit!
:) JKP

No comments: