Friday, December 23, 2011

Beachcombers

Hey Y'all!

Well, the weather here has been very warm, so Pitty Pat and I decided to take advantage of it yesterday!
I had to get my hair cut and colored yesterday and then I had to make a quick run to the knitting store, The Knit and Purl.  After those errands were out of the way, I decided that Pitty Pat and I needed to go for a walk on the beach.

It was much needed! Here's some pics from our beach adventure yesterday. It was so nice. The fog was rolling in and hardly anyone was out. Pitty Pat had the best time running and jumping. When we took a moment to rest, I got a big 'ole wet sloppy kiss across the face. I think he was pleased!


And I was RUNNING!!!!



I likey the beachy!


Happy Baby!!!!

To top off our special beach walk, we went and got some ice cream afterwards. One of my sweet students gave me a gift card to Cold Stone Creamery. I got the Berry, Berry, Berry Good in a waffle bowl. YUM. The ice cream was yummy and topped off a great day!

My Mom just called from Charleston and is heading this way! There's no telling what we will get into today! I am hoping that tonight we can go look at Christmas lights. I just love to look at lights!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: