Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Hey Y'all!

This past weekend my best girlfriends were here for a visit.. or what we like to call Girls Weekend Christmas Palooza 2011. And, boy did we shop! Miss Mitzi started out in Surfside Beach and by lunch time we had crossed the state line into North Carolina for lunch in Calabash! We were women with a mission!

Although this weekend was awesome, we did have a scary moment Saturday night when we returned home for a quick pit stop. My front door doesn't always close real well, so I always use the deadbolt to make sure that it is secure. On our way out Saturday morning, the door did not close well. It was windy on Saturday. So, you can guess what happened. About 2:30 my neighbors across the street heard Pitty Pat barking like crazy in the front yard. They figured something was wrong and came across the street. Luckily, Pitty Pat refused to leave the front yard and was using his bark to let folks know that something was wrong! After checking the house (my door was open) and making sure I wasn't hurt, or something else was wrong, they put Pitty Pat back in the house and left me a note in my mailbox. I don't have to tell y'all that this situation could have gone wrong 100 different ways, but thank God it didn't! I ended up baking my kind neighbors some yummy pumpkin spice muffins as a thank you. I am so happy that this story has a happy ending. I would just be devasted if anything ever happened to Pitty Pat. Sob.

Anyhoo... to end the weekend, we took the annual Julia and Pitty Pat Christmas Card, which hit the mail today! Aren't we cute?!


We took this at the Market Common, in one of Santa's sleighs.


Well, let me run. I have to finish up a baby set I have been comissioned to knit up and various knitting projects for Christmas are chilling in my knitting basket. I am going to fire up a good Christmas movie and relax!

Tootles!
:) JKP 

No comments: