Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year- 2012

Hey Y'all!

I hope everyone enjoyed the last days of 2011 and had a wonderful New Year's celebration! Pitty Pat and I spent the last hours of 2011 on the beach... BIG SURPRISE! We have been lucky here in Myrtle Beach, our weather has been unseasonably warm. We are taking advantage of it while it lasts. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be in the 40's!


I LOVE this view!!!


Pitty Pat has turned into quite the explorer on the beach! He will go near the water now. He was checking out a shell in this picture. :)

In knitting news, I have to show y'all my last finished object for 2011. This is the Hannah Hat... that I have named the Beachcomber Hat. It keeps my ears warm and toasty on our beach walks when they are chilly. This pattern was great and I knit up this hat in one night! Sorry for the scary picture! Pitty Pat doesn't know how to work the camera on the Blackberry... YET! :)


Anyhoo, I started of the New Year by heading to church this morning, followed by a lunch of Hoppin' John and Collards. I don't want to tempt fate! I am not making "resolutions" per say this year. But, I figure, just in case the Mayans ARE right, I plan to do something I love everyday. You can't go wrong with that. How about y'all?

I am off for my first nap of 2012!
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: