Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blueberries! Blueberries! And, Instagram Fun!

Hey Y’all!
Spring Break is moving right along! Imagine my horror when I woke up this morning and realized that it is already Wednesday. WEDNESDAY! That means tomorrow is Thursday, and spring break is almost over. BOO!

Yesterday I took it really easy. I haven’t been feeling great with my tummy and I have a trip to Charleston tomorrow to check in with the tummy doc. The pain that I was having in the fall has come back and it is really uncomfortable. So. I am hoping the ol’ GI doc will have some answers for me. And. Hopefully those answers don’t include prednisone. But, it is what it is.

Yesterday I had all kinds of fun playing with instagram! If you are not on instagram, you really need to give it a try. I take a ton of pictures with my phone and instagram provides all kinds of filters for you to add to your photos. It seems that my favorite filters are 1977 and Nashville. I am pittypat 269 on instagram if you want to follow me. But let me warn you. I take tons of pics of Pitty Pat and my knitting. So. You have been warned!

Here are a few pics of yesterday….

Pitty Pat needed some “alone” time. My spring break is getting in the way of his daily schedule.
pp crate

Pitty Pat has partied to hard with the Yorkies next door…..
Party Hardee Pp

I found two new awesome products yesterday that have BLUEBERRIES in them. Oh YES!
blueberry lemonade

bread
So that is what has been going on here. I think today I am going to venture out and maybe hit the movies. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, so I need some fun today. I am thinking GI Joe may be the movie of choice today. I’ll be back with a movie review if it is. Have a great day!
Tootles!
Smile JKP

No comments: