Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Currently :)

Hey Y'all!

It is the beginning of the month and Farley has up Currently for April. Here's mine!


The last one is on advice..... we've heard all the tried and true ones. This year I turned 40 and a wee bit of wisdom came with it. EVERYBODY needs a day to be lazy. Now my lazy may be get up, take a shower and put on a clean pair of jammies for the rest of the day.. your lazy can be a little different. But never underestimate how a day of lazy can make you feel better! Also, a good cup of coffee can do wonders too!

Anyhoo, I don't have a lot going on today. I am trying to decide if I want to drive down to one of my favorite consignment stores or not. Taking a day to be lazy doesn't sound like a bad idea right now! I ran a bunch of errands yesterday, so really I can chillax until Thursday when I have to drive to Charleston for a doctor's appointment with the tummy doc. It is just nice to have a day without plans! Even if it is a chilly day!

I hope y 'all have a great day!
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: