Friday, December 19, 2008

Blogging From Cola Town..

Hey Y'all,

Well, I took a little road trip to visit Columbia and Lexington and to catch up with some buddies. It's kind of a Christmas present to myself! I had some Hilton points that I had to use before the end of the year, or they would expire, so I decided to hit the road! We had a half day of school today, so I arrived in Lexington about 4:30 this afternoon. I ended up eating dinner with my friend Marie and then off Christmas shopping we went!

It is kind of nice being back, Lexington has changed so much in the 3 years that I have lived here. I came back and visited last January.. but alot has happened here even since then! It is nice to come back and just visit. I don't think I could live here again. I like living at the beach alot, but there is something to be said for the big city too!

Before I go to bed tonight, I must, must, must finish my Christmas cards! I had to go back and order extras because I didn't have enough in the first batch to cover "The List." Hopefully I can put them in the mail tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am having lunch with two old buddies of mine. We all actually taught at the same school together about 8 years ago! I can't wait to eat some Mexican and catch up! After that, more Christmas shopping! Yippee!!!

:) JKP

No comments: