Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Hulu to You!

Hey Y'all....

Well, I may have too much time on my hands these days. Don't get me wrong, I love being on Winter Break... but I may have too much unstructured time on my hands. I mean, I almost bought a ShamWow from an infomercial today!

I have also been perusing the internets and have found the coolest things! For example, do you like to read, but don't have time to get to the library? tired of returning books late and then having to pay a fine? Then check out Booksfree.. it is an online book rental service. It's like Netflix, but for books! They also audiobooks too!

My other favorite thing that I have found over the holiday is a nifty little site called HULU. You may have heard of it, but it is this neat site that lets you catch up on all kinds of TV shows online. For example, I have fallen behind on a few shows like Lipstick Jungle and The Starter Wife. Well, whoop dee doo.. I can find all of my missed episodes on Hulu. It is fantastic and wait for it.. it is free!! So get those laptops ready for some show watching! Also, I plan on adding a Hulu widget to my blog so you can see my shows in queue!!

Alrighty, that's about it here. I've been DVD watching too. So far I have seen Eagle Eye, Traitor, Wanted, Kit Kittredge and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Up for tonight's viewing are The Dutchess and Ghost Town. Hey, it keeps me from watching the infomercials...and that Pasta n' More looks right up my alley!!!

:) JKP

No comments: