Friday, April 17, 2009

Gettin' Springy With It....

Hey Y'all,

Well, I survived my first week back at school since spring break! School was fine, but this week has been very stressful. My grandaddy fell and broke his hip and has been in the hospital. While performing a procedure on him, he caught an infection and has had a really high fever and has been very sick since. He has not been able to have surgery to repair his hip yet, due to the infection. Today he still has a fever and is receiving a blood transfusion. We think that he may be able to have surgery on Monday, but we still don't know. Zoe has been visiting with us this week while my Mom has been in Sumter. Zorro chose this week of all weeks to start throwing up again, so I have been worried about my little guy and my grandaddy too! As of today, Zorro is doing better, but it is a day by day thing.

It is looking like it finally may warm up around here in the next few days! I am looking forward to flip flop weather again! Bring it on!
:) JKP

No comments: