Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just a Shrug....

Hey Y'all,

Well, over spring break I decided that I wanted to knit something for me! I have been knitting so many baby items, that last night I actually dreamed I HAD A BABY. Yeah, so it is time for me to slow down on the baby items! I have had some Berroco Pure Merino languishing in my knitting bag for some time, so I decided to make it into a shrug....


I casted on Tuesday and finshed sewing it up yesterday. We went out to dinner with Uncle Richard and the fam last night, so I wore it out to the resturant. Very cozy and warm since the resturant got just a little chilly! The pattern I used for this is basically some garter stitch rows around the sleeves and then a drop stitch pattern for the body. I knit this sucker on size 17 needles. That was insane after I have been knitting with size 2's for socks lately! Here's some more pics... of course the Z man had to get in on the action!


I hope everyone has a Happy Easter! I have one more day of spring break and then only 38 more days to go!!!
:) JKP

No comments: