Saturday, May 16, 2009

FLICKR Is My New Crack....

Hey Y'all...
First and foremost a Zorro update.... He is doing ok today. We have increased his Lasix and pain medication and he's holding his own. He even took a car ride up to Little River and had a semi play/nap date with Zoe. He even managed to bark at some offending neighbors who dared to walk on our sidewalk tonight. Hmmm..He also was happy to see his leash and took a small walk tonight. Only 4 houses down, but the fact that he wanted his leash on is comforting.

Me, I am a wreck. I went to the grocery store, and while I didn't lose it in the produce section, I had a hard time making the most basic decisions. I am exhausted because I can't sleep. Everytime Zorro moves, I think he is in pain and it scares me. I must figure out a way to get some sleep.

He's sleeping right now, and of course I'm not. So I am entertaining myself.

One of my goals for this upcoming summer is to redo my office/2nd guest room upstairs into a fantastic craft room/studio. To get some inspiration I have been cruising FLICKR. Flickr is one of those cool sites where people can post photos for online viewing and for storage. I use it to store and link photos on this blog. You just type in what you are looking for... a viola.. .you can stalk people in their own homes. Charming.

So this is what I have found that I like....




I won't post all of them... but needless to say I am gathering inspiration.

I am off to do some more stalking.....

:) JKP

No comments: