Monday, May 25, 2009

Home Improvement

Hey Y'all,

Sorry it has been a few days since my last post. I'm being lazy. Not lazy in my life, but lazy with blogging. I am trying to be more present with most things, so I am enjoying the simple things in life right now and not rushing to blog about them. I've been taking care of my garden, grilling out on the grill, running around chasing Zorro and Zoe and doing a few home improvement projects too!

Check out what I did in my bathroom over the weekend. Zoe supervised.

It's one of those Wallies murals. Very easy to put up and it adds some pizazz to the ol' bathroom. I also took the left over starfish and sand dollars and placed them around the bathroom. I currently have laundry all over the floor, so folks, I didn't take a picture!

Also, check out the recent pics from my garden! It's GROWING!



I can't wait to eat some veggies! My squash is taking over the world!

Ohh.. here's a newsflash! I have decided to teach summer school this summer! I know, I know. But y'all know me. I don't do well with time on my hands. It stresses me out. This way, I will have something to do and earn money while I am doing it. Besides, Cesar the CR-V needs new shoes (tires) and I have some more home improvements that I want to do as well. Remember my whole craft/sewing/yarn studio re-do? This way I will have a little extra money in my pocket and I won't have to worry how I am going to pay for new tires or my car taxes in October. I only work from 8-12 Monday -Thursday, so I still have plenty of time to hang out at the beach. AND, I get to have two days off to go to Tahoe. So, Yippee!

Anyhoo.. I am going to leave you with some adorable pics of Zorro enjoying one of his doggie sundae's from Brewsters. Zorro is hanging in there! He actually just climbed the stairs to come up to see me in the computer/craft/office room. He hasn't done that in ages! I swear, y 'alls prayers have helped!



O Happy Day!

:) JKP

No comments: