Wednesday, June 20, 2012

They Once Stuck a Needle This BIIIIIIGGGGGGG into My Foot

Hey Y'all.

Well. It's official. I went to the Podiatrist today. After a year of pain and spending the last two weeks in tears, I relented yesterday and went in to see my primary care physician. He immediately referred me to a Podiatrist, who I saw today. The verdict is I have a severe case of Plantar Fasciitis. I received one cortisone injection today. For the next three weeks I have to get another injection each week. I also have to sleep in a boot everynight. If this doesn't work I will have to have surgery. So. Folks. If you have foot pain or heel pain, get thyself to a doctor! Don't think it will go away! This would have been a lot easier to treat six months ago when it go so bad. So. I have learned my lesson!

Say hello to my new little friend...


In other news,  my online class is rolling along. I only have two more projects to finish up before Sunday. This week has turned into Dr's appointment week, so I have been getting up early to work on classwork and then heading out for appointments.

I also have a pretty shawlette growing on the knitting needles. I can't wait to get this finished!
It is full of happy colors, and it makes me happy to knit with them!


Alrighty. I've got to get supper in the crockpot!!
Tootles!
:) JKP

No comments: