Friday, August 8, 2008

OH NO HE DIDN'T..........

Hey Y'all...

Ok, I am about to quit my day job and become a detective. Truly. It always seems the latest dirt seems to find me! A little while ago (last Fall) there was rumblings about John Edwards and an affair. Me being me, knowing there was a mystery to solve, I hit the Internets to find out what other bloggers and political pundits were saying. Let's just say the evidence was overwhelming. That and the track records of previous politicos kind of deemed him guilty. What really made this hard to believe is that his wife, Elizabeth is so ill. I had some hope that maybe for her sake that it was just some gossip getting out of hand. But if there is one thing that I have learned in life is.. where there is gossip.. especially political gossip, there is FIRE!

I hate to say this about myself, but I am a very black and white issue person. There is no gray area for me. EVER. That's just how I am. I have a very long memory and I can remember why something ticked me off when I was 8. I can hold a grudge with the best of them. That's just me. I also think it has something to do with me being a Scorpio. You know, vengeful and all that. Hee, Hee.

So today, it hits the fan. He admits the affair. But this is just wrong. I know folks have affairs everyday, but this one is just WRONG. I mean your wife is critically ill. You took vows... for better or for worse. Now, it is all over CNN, Perez Hilton and TMZ. How incredibly embarrassing for her. I think it is safe to say that any political future he had with Obama is GONE. There's also the fact that he lied about it for so long. Didn't good ol' Bill Clinton teach us anything? I hope Elizabeth clocks him in the head with a telephone Hillary style. You go girl!

Stupid, stupid, stupid man. Oh, and that baby, you so know he is the father. He tried denying the affair... but there's no father's name on that birth certificate. It will come out sooner or later.

What a JERK!

No comments: