Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Once Had a Migraine THIS BIG......

Hey Y'all,

Sorry for the few days off, but I got hit with a serious migraine Friday night, that ended up with me spending the night in the ER last night. I have had some really bad headaches this summer, one that even lasted for 3 days. Well, Friday night I was out listening to a band, and POW, the middle of my head started to hurt. I came home went to bed and woke up on Saturday with my head aching. Still trying to be positive, I thought it was a sinus thing, since the bar where the band was playing was very smokey. No such luck. By 1:00 on Saturday my head was literally pounding. I was actually crying. So, I called nurse mom and off to the ER we went. I met a very nice doctor who gave me a migraine cocktail through an IV. Three shots later and I was so much better. That was seriously the worse migraine of my life. The ER doc told me I have to go see my family doc so we can get to the bottom of these migraines. Yeah. At least I was smart enough to hide my debit card before I went to the ER. No pain medicine shopping for me! For those who don't know me, when I get pain meds, they tend to make me want to shop! Hee, Hee! Luckily my migraine cocktail just put me to sleep.
So back to the sofa for me. I am taking Tylenol around the clock today, I am so scared this bugger is coming back!
:) JKP

No comments: