Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still in Pain... Still a Freak of Nature

Hey Y'all!

Well, I am officially almost through the first week of school! My munchkins are quite cute this year and I think that I am going to end up with a sweet class! I always start my year off by doing a unit on penguins.. since that is our class mascot. Well, my kids have really enjoyed it and can't stop saying the word "oviparous!"

On the leg front, I had to visit a surgeon on Monday to get a biopsy of the HUGE sore on my leg. It has gotten bigger and I am in alot of pain, especially after standing on it lots. Luckily I have the most understanding grade level in the world and they have been helping me out so much! By the end of the day I can hardly stand and my calf muscles are in a permanent cramp. Zorro is not happy with this turn of events... his walks have been curtailed! I am headed to a doc in Charleston on Tuesday to see if we can't get to the bottom of this. I am really scared that this is going to involve the EVIL prednisone. At this point, I just want to cry!

Well, I have to run.. I have some work to do for school, not to mention sub plans to make for Tuesday. I can't believe I have been in school for 4 days with kids and I am already taking a day off!

:) JKP

No comments: